- We may share aggregate statistics about our customer, sales, traffic patterns, and other site information with our business affiliates. This aggregated information does not include personally identifiable information.
- Our clients’ unique scoring model and scoring information will not be shared with anyone for any reason, unless authorized expressly by you in writing.
- We may release your information if required to do so by law, in connection with any legal or regulatory proceeding or investigation, or if we reasonably believe it to be necessary to protect our electronic or other resources from damage or misappropriation. Without limiting the disclosure above, if served with a subpoena, search warrant, or court order, we would provide the requested information.
- We may have relationships with third parties in order to provide additional products and services to you.
- We may provide your information to them from time to time if we reasonably believe that their products or services would be of interest to you.
- Our site may contain links to third-party web sites or other resources. These links are provided as a convenience to you.
- AutoZoom.com does not control the content at those web sites or what the providers of those web sites do and is therefore not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- We have security measures in place reasonably designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Regular back-ups are performed and access is restricted to the information on our servers via user authentication technology.
Auto Loan Technologies, LLC.
9001 Airport Freeway, Suite 760
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Monday thru Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central